- Beautifully Presented 3 Bedroom Terraced House
- Walking Distance To East Croydon Station
- Chain Free
- Off Street Parking For 2 Cars
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Very Good Condition/Decorative Order
- Tucked Away Cul-De-Sac Location
- Potential To Extend Subject To Planning & Consents
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom terraced house in a sought after, tucked away and safe cul-de-sac within close proximity to East Croydon station. Houses on East India Way rarely come up for sale and are perfect for working at home or commuting.
Featuring a spacious lounge/diner, off street parking for two cars, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a lovely, well-maintained garden, this property is in great condition throughout – perfect for anyone who wants to move straight in and get on with life!
- Entrance hall with deep store cupboard (fitted with shelves and coat rail) and beautiful solid oak flooring.
- Stylish, fully-tiled cloakroom with sink, walnut under-sink cupboard, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail and large mirror.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob, extractor fan, fully-installed drinking water filter and water softener systems, Vaillant combi boiler and space for full set of freestanding appliances.
- Lounge/diner with beautiful solid oak flooring, under stairs storage cupboard and patio doors leading to garden.
- Three good-sized bedrooms, two with bespoke, solid wood, fitted wardrobes.
- Well-appointed, stylish bathroom suite with spotlights, over-bath towel rack, heated towel rail, mirrored bathroom cabinet, walnut under-sink cupboard and extractor fan.
- Access to a large storage space in the fully boarded and insulated loft with fitted light and pull-down access ladder.
- Landscaped 34' rear garden with slate patio, awning and decking area.
- Off street parking for two cars.
East India Way is ideally located for East Croydon station allowing quick access to London, Gatwick Airport and the south coast; Croydon town centre and Boxpark; numerous bus routes to surrounding areas; and Addiscombe tram stop for direct services to Wimbledon and Beckenham. It is also located on the doorstep of a wide array of amenities, and independent and chain shops along Lower Addiscombe Road. There is a great selection of both state and private schools within the area.